“Refuse to be average, let your heart soar as high as it will.” – A.W. Tozer
The WINGS Foundation is seeking Master’s Level Clinicians to join our team of Facilitators to lead support groups throughout Colorado for male, female, and LGBTQ adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse and their loved ones. If you are an English and/or Spanish speaking clinician, please contact us today to learn more!
What are the required qualifications for a WINGS Facilitator?
- Minimum commitment for one calendar year.
- Minimum of a Masters Degree in a Clinical Program.
- Knowledge and understanding of incest/sexual abuse issues.
- Thorough understanding of group dynamics and group process.
- Excellent therapeutic and personal boundaries and ethics.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
What will be required of me?
- 4- 4 hour trainings (16 hours total, multiple dates to choose from)
- Facilitate weekly, open-ended 2-hour group sessions
- Attend monthly group clinical consultation
How do I apply?
Email your resume and completed application (Facilitator Application) to Erin Henry, email@example.com