The WINGS Foundation has supported survivors of childhood sexual abuse during their healing process since 1982. Donations from individuals and corporations are important to the continuation of our program for survivors of childhood sexual abuse and their loved ones. Lives have been changed because of your support.
Your donation can:
- Provide a handbook for one group member ($30)
- Buy 3 books for the WINGS Resource Library ($75)
- Sponsor group for person for an entire year ($250)
- Provide handbooks for one group for a year ($600)
- Sponsor a group for a full year, ~25 survivors ($2000)
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today:
If you wish to make a credit card donation directly,
please call us at (303) 238-8660 or (800) 373-8671.
Donations can also be sent in the form of a check or money order to:
WINGS Foundation, Inc.
7550 W. Yale Avenue, Suite B-201
Denver, CO 80227
WINGS always appreciates donations of goods and services as well as financial donations. Some of our most needed items and services currently include:
- Office supplies, particularly paper
- Meeting space for support groups (needs to hold 8-12 people)
- Meeting space for workshops and presentations
- Professional catering for special events
- Video and photography services
- Print advertising, audio and video public service announcement advertising